Your Key to Wireless Energy Management Systems
The Receptacle Receiver works in conjunction with EnOcean-enabled Energy Harvesting Wireless Lighting Control Products to provide an optimal solution for retrofit lighting needs. These wireless products combine Entuit’s switching technology with self-powered and wireless technologies, developed and licensed from EnOcean®.
The Control System offers scalable, easy-to-install, remote control of appliances and lighting, as well as one-button scene lighting control to create the perfect ambiance.
The Receptacle Receiver can be installed in place of traditional wall receptacles and fits in a standard single-gang wall box. No additional wiring is required. The receptacles are compatible with lamps, appliances and electronic loads. The Receptacle Receiver responds to signals from the RF transmitters switching the relay (controlling the load) on or off. Models include a duplex outlet design with either 1 or 2 controlled receptacles to provide local and remote switching of the lighting load ON/OFF.
• Controlled side can be used for wireless ON/OFF control of plugged-in electrical loads up to 15 amps such as lamps, appliances and electronics
• Tamper-resistant (TR) receptacle
• TR symbol on receptacle strap assures that it meets the 2008 NEC® code requirement
• Shutter mechanism inside the TR receptacle blocks access to the contacts unless a two-prong plug is inserted, helping ensure hairpins, keys, etc., will be locked out
• Green locator LED illuminates when load is ON
• Superior versatility provides several product options in one box: 5 changeable faceplates and single pole switch capability are included
• Responds to LevNet RF Transmitters as well as EnOcean certified transmitters from other manufacturers
• ON/OFF scene control compatibility
• Local and remote ON/OFF control of connected loads
• Transient surge protection to IEC Level 3
• ESD protection to 61000 4-2 Level 4 to protect against damage and memory loss due to static discharges
© Copyright 2017 Entuit, Inc.
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ENTUIT, INC.
300 International Dr., Suite 100
Williamsville, NY 14221