Your Key to Wireless Energy Management Systems
The Room Occupancy switch is a solar panel powered switch with 3 different switches; 1: Make Up Room (yellow light), 2: Do Not Disturb (red light), 3: Checked Out (green light). This not only benefits the guest but it makes it easier for the front desk to let housekeeping know which rooms are ready to be cleaned. They maybe mounted wherever needed without moving or installing new wiring or conduit.
• Resolves housekeeping knocking of guests’ door and possibly disturbing them
• Can tell the status of the room on the exterior of the door by the color of the panel outside
• Door Sensor / Occupancy Sensor tells who had left or not left their rooms
• If door opens and shuts, and the occupancy sensor does not sense any motion, then the room is empty
• If door opens and shuts, and the occupancy sensor does sense motion, then the room is occupied until the door opens again, indicating that the guest has left room.
• Cleaning staff can see which rooms are ready to be cleaned
• Front desk can see which rooms are ready to be sold
• Available with other energy saving technology:
• Turn off TV’s
• Temperature setback
• Window/Door open – shuts o AC/heat
• Data is sent to a gateway, then sent to smart phone or tablet to show which rooms are ready to be made up, available to sell
• Analytic on when rooms are occupied, to help managers with peek times of occupancy/ check-outs to run “specials” (casino-type places)
© Copyright 2017 Entuit, Inc.
email - email@example.com
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ENTUIT, INC.
300 International Dr., Suite 100
Williamsville, NY 14221